Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A tip for goat people

When you call to have your goat castrated, don't forget to ask the vet what you can do for another one of your goats who has gotten into the dog food. The vet's reply might be to use Pepto-Bismal. Yes; Pepto-Bismal... for a goat. Your next question might be "How do I do this?"... Well, let the (now) expert 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up :) You first buy a plastic ketchup container, like the ones that they use in restaurants, then put in about 2 TBSPs (for an 80 lb. goat). Then take your two friends that are visiting you and your sister and go outside to give the goat her medicine. And yes, it does take four people to give a goat her medicine.
















You can't see me, but I'm against the fence with the goat's neck pinned in-between my legs















Doesn't this look like so much fun? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment