Friday, April 20, 2012

Friendships Renewed

My family was extremely blessed to be at the Titanic 100 last weekend. While there, I was overjoyed to see many familiar faces and a few very dear friends. I made it one of my goals that weekend to take pictures with as many of them as I could. All of them are absolutely wonderful women with hearts for the Lord. I have known all of them for many years, with the exception of Stephanie, whom I met that weekend, yet I feel as though I have known her for ages. ;)
















Stephanie Cone and me
















Liberty Phillips and me
















Mercy Morecraft and me























Lourdes Torres and me























Madison Solid and me



It was great to see all of them again. Each and every one of them are the kind of friends that you can not see for months (not that you don't want to see them, just that it works out that way) and when you do see them, you are able to pick up where you left off. God has richly blessed me with so many wonderful friends and I have learned much by each and every one of their examples to me; I hope that I am as good a friend to others as they are to me.


Note: I saw more very dear friends at the event, but for one reason or another, was unable to get a picture with them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment