Monday, October 10, 2011

Mickells Family Reunion - Day 1


Like I said in my last post, we had some family down this past weekend. It was lots of fun. Since you can only post a few pics per post, I will write up a few posts on the family reunion. Anyway, the first day (Friday, the 7th), everyone arrived at Plain Truth Hill Farm, our farm, at around 5pm. We then enjoyed a meal of hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, chips and salad. It was great to be able to see everyone again, most of them I had not seen in years. The rest of the evening consisted of chatting, me playing harp for everyone (did I mention that I hate being the center of attention?) and a bonfire, which included roasting marshmallows.


Before dinner, the children (and a few adults) played a game of basketball

The adult dinner table
L-R (around the table): Grandpa, Ms. Trina (my step-grandmother), Uncle Jerry, Aunt Barb, Aunt Kathy (you can't really see her... sorry), Uncle David and Uncle John



My cousins, Hayden and Haley, really enjoyed milking my goats

No comments:

Post a Comment