Monday, October 31, 2011

Never a dull moment

This afternoon, the children were gathered around the table making crafts, which consisted of a cutout of our hands which became a turkey when we decorated it. Mom was using this opportunity to quiz us on how to make a sentence more interesting. One at a time, we each were given a sentence and then told to improve it. We went in age order, so Pip was last. When it was his turn, mom gave Pip the sentence "The baby fell." He gave a bemused look, then blurted out "I picked up the baby!" So you see friends, even with something as simple as making a craft can quickly turn funny when our family is involved. (I think that I am the one that seems to be the common factor... adventures of all sorts seem to follow me... or I follow them)

No comments:

Post a Comment