Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Out of the mouth of babes

I just posted this on the family blog, but thought I would post it here too; so if you have read this on the family blog, you don't have to read it again here, just to make me feel good...
In our family we love apples and try to always keep them in stock. So, this afternoon, Claire was getting herself an apple to eat, and wanted it cut up. We own a little gadget that cores and slices your apple for you... with enough pressure applied to the top. Claire couldn't push hard enough, so she employed mom to push it down for her. Mom did it really easily as Claire looked up in amazement and said "Wow mom! You weigh a lot!!" Yeah... we all had a pretty good laugh over that, except for Claire, who was wondering what was so funny. See, I told you that something funny happens literally everyday with me around. It is not necessarily because of me (though a lot of times it is), but it happens with me there; life seems to calm down when I'm not around ;)

(This was posted with full permission from mom and Claire)

No comments:

Post a Comment